November 2, 2008

Halloween in 3rd grade!

Three posts in one day! I am definitely getting all caught up on my blogging! Well, Friday was a busy, crazy, but really fun day with my class. I loved seeing them in their costumes and watching them have a good time at our class party! First we had a parade around the school and then we had our party complete with Limbo! They absolutely loved it. I was doubled over laughing when they all started chanting, "How low can you go? How low can you go?".


My team was 80's. Amy, Kristi, Me, and Shelley




Heather was a red lifesaver. So original!


After all the festivities at school Chris and I went to Rob and Inessa's house and hung out with some other couples from church. Present at our get together were, Mario and Luigi and Sarah Palin and Joe Six Pack. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera inside!

1 comments:

robineilene said...

I don't know if you are going to be in Arlington at all for the holidays, but if you are I'd love to get together and catch up!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com