December 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe our Anniversary is here again! This year we celebrated by eating dinner at Carrabas (yum!) and then we went and saw A Tuna Christmas at a cute little theater in Crown Center. It wasn't near as cold this year so it was a little more enjoyable to be out and about. However that has drastically changed today and our temperature has plummeted into the teens. Don't y'all want to live here too?? : )

Well I know everyone says it, but I truly do love my husband more today than I did the day we got married. We have had good times and bad, sickness and health, and we have been richer and poorer but I wouldn't want to do this journey with anyone else.

Here are a few pics from last night and from our wedding day two years ago...











1 comments:

Loren Linn Webb said...

Yeah !! Happy Anniversary !!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com