Our weekend consisted of eating, talking,eating, going out on a boat, more eating, fishing, eating, the Dixie Stampede, more eating, and of course shopping. Here are a few pics from our weekend of fun!
Dianna in the Kitchen
There was no shortage of laptops to be had...
David made a big catch
Getting ready to go on the boat!!
Our fearless Captain David
All of our snacks...we didn't want to go hungry!
Lounging on the boat...
The laziest fisherman I've ever seen... : )
They even let me drive! What were they thinking??
At the Dixie Stampede. They have all the horse stalls out where you can see them so we browsed around the horses before the show started.
Christmas card pic? I think so!

1 comments:
That sounds really fun !! I love that you said eating several times. That is the best part of trips !! I love the Christmas pic too !! :)
Post a Comment