December 14, 2009

3 years...

Of wedded bliss : )

This weekend Chris and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I know 3 years doesn't seem like that long...but it feels like quite an accomplishment. Some days are hard and some days are easy but there is no one I would rather journey through this life with.

We went to Independence, MO and did their historical Christmas Tour of Homes. We toured the Bingham-Waggoner Estate, the Veile Mansion and then the old jail/marshalls home. The Veile Mansion was by far the most beautiful. It was built in the 1800's and they had it decorated beautifully for Christmas.

For dinner we ate at Cafe Verona which is downtown on the square. It was amazing. I had a lemon/basil/shrimp pasta and Chris had the lasagna. They even gave us a free dessert because it was our anniversary!

We stayed the night in a hotel and Chris even brought me breakfast in bed in the morning. I don't think our weekend could have been any better!!








































And just for fun...here we were 3 years ago...





I am so thankful for my husband and our marriage. 3 years down...many, many, more to go. : )

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a fun way to spend your anniversary. Marriage IS work, but WELL worth it!!

- Kristin

Loren Linn Webb said...

Happy Anniversary !! Looks like yall had so much fun !!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com