April 24, 2010

Life Lately...

Wow...hello and good bye April. We have been so, so busy. We had a birthday (mine), a wedding, and we certainly have a growing puppy in our house! Here are some pics of our life lately...
My beautiful flowers from my husband on my birthday!

Bear wanted to help open my gift...


a Vera Bradley tote bag! Way to go hubs...








Out to dinner at Red Lobster (Yes we were there with lots of senior citizens, but I just love that place!)



We went home for my brothers wedding...I think Bear was ready to leave...

Steven with his Best Man, Taylor


Steven and Jenny Penland!


Here we are right before we headed out to the wedding. So funny story...when I checked the weather before we packed it was supposed to be "cooler" and a little rainy the day of the outdoor wedding. Well it was actually about 35 and rainy. Let me tell you how "cute" I looked in my spring dress and sandals. At least I brought some leggings...





Just this week Chris and I went to a church planting conference in Orlando. I know, we were suffering for the Lord. We had a really great time listening to all the speakers and going to the workshops. It was a very encouraging time for both of us and a much needed getaway! We didn't have a ton of time to do a lot of fun stuff, but we did get to go down Universal Drive one night on the trolley and eat dinner at the Crab House. Maybe next year we can stay a little longer and go to Disney World!


I'll try not to let another month and a half go by without posting again...but I mean who can really promise that!

1 comments:

Jonathan Phillips said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear what you guys are up to.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com