Stats: weight- 13lb 10oz (75%ile)
length- 24in (90th %ile)
Clothes: Well, hulk baby can definitely not fit into anymore newborn clothes. He wears all 0-3 months, 3 months, and once even a shirt that was 3-6 months (it was a little big on him).
Favorite Activities: We got a new little bouncy seat from Grandma's house that he LOVES. When he kicks his legs it bounces and he thinks that is great. He will also stare at the toys that hang from it for quite a long time. Cormac also loves staring and talking to some of the art I hung right above his changing table. When he is in a happy mood we can lay him on the bed and he will just "talk" and smile at us which is the SWEETEST thing in the whole world. Sometimes when we are talking to him he will be moving his mouth while he watches us like he wants to figure this whole thing out and talk back.
Least Favorite Activities: Cormac still doesn't like anything that fits in the category of "why are you messing with me?" which includes: going in his
Favorite Memory this Month: I think it might have been right after he finished eating one night and Chris and I were just talking and smiling at him and Cormac just kept looking at us with these "sketchy" eyes and moving his eyes side to side. Almost like he was thinking "who are you and what have you done with my parents??" We both laughed pretty hard at that one!
Signature Moves: Still loves sticking out that bottom lip when he is upset. Earlier this week he was upset and I was holding him and smiling and talking to him and it was so funny because he couldn't decide if he wanted to smile or pout. He kept going back and forth which was just cracking us up!
Mom's Proudest Moment: I absolutely love when I smile really big at Cormac and he reciprocates with a great big smile. It is probably one of the best things in life. I also am completely loving rocking him to sleep. It is so sweet the way he will just stare up at me as I sing to him, like it is the most beautiful song he has ever heard.
the outtakes...
Dear Cormac,
You are changing and growing so much each and every day! I feel like we are getting a better handle on our daily routine/schedule which is such a relief for mommy! On most days we get up and go workout at Stroller Strides. You sometimes think that is pretty great and sometimes you just fuss through the whole class. Luckily, all the other mommies don't mind! When we come home you like to eat right away then play for a while. After that you usually take a long afternoon nap. It is in the evening, around dinner time, your seem to get a little fussy still. Sometimes you will take a little "cat nap" (don't tell Bear : ) After dinner we usually give you a bath and then put you to bed. You are starting to like your bath time more and more! You have had lots of babysitters this month which you have loved too! Your grandparents and aunts/uncles love watching you and that is nice because sometimes mom and dad get to go out and have a date. You are also sleeping MUCH better! Usually we put you to bed between 8 and 9pm, give you a "dream feed" between 10-11pm and then you don't usually wake up until 4 or 5am. We're getting there!
Here are a few pictures from this month...
You fell asleep while daddy was preaching...
Taking your "Nazarene nap" with Daddy...
You celebrated your first 4th of July!
I almost cried when I dressed you in this...you looked like such a big boy!
We have started calling you the "pout pout fish" after this book...you still love sticking out that bottom lip!
One day I was trying to soothe you like this and you fell right asleep!
I propped you up here for a minute and when I came back to check on you, you had your arm on the pillow like this. It made me laugh so much! I think all you needed was a cold
Cormac Lain, you are such a joy. We count it such a blessing to be your parents and know that we love you more than words could ever say.


1 comments:
What a gorgeous little boy! Thanks for following us at Fort Worth Moms Blog - saw we are one of the blogs you follow in your right sidebar! We love our readers!
Post a Comment