July 31, 2007

A Little Update...

Well, I had hoped that all of you great girls would get in on this and that it would be a good way for us to keep up...and I see that has not gone over too well. However, I still have hope...so I will keep blogging.

We have had a really great past couple of weeks. My parents came in town and we went to some really great restaurants around town and had a wonderful time. We went swimming alot with Taylor which was fun. Last weekend we went to Oklahoma City for a wedding that Chris was in and it was great. We got to do all the rehearsal stuff and be there for the whole weekend. We stayed with our old pastor Clint and his wife Bridget. It is so great to be around them. Its really encouraging to hear their ministry and marriage ups and downs. It gives us some real encouragement in both areas. And...this coming weekend we have another wedding to attend! We are really excited to get to come home, and we get to fly so thats a total bonus. I am really looking forward to seeing my family and Chris's family. It will be so good to be home.

Things have been getting better everyday here in Kansas City. We met two new couples who also attend seminary!! Yay for new friends. It was our friend Adrianne's birthday last week so her and her husband and our two new couple friends all came over to our apartment and we had ice cream sundae's and went swimming in our pool. It was a blast.

I would love to post some pictures from all of our fun adventures lately...however, our internet is not working at our apartment since our neighbors moved out. Oops. Now we know where it was coming from though...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com