November 12, 2007

Eggnog

Today after I got off work I stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few things for our dinner tonight. I passed by the cold section and saw some Eggnog and thought "Ouhh...that sounds good! And that would be a fun thing to surprise Christopher with!" (Since we are both Christmas fanatics). So I come home, haul all my stuff in and Christopher starts helping me unload the groceries when I say "Wait! I have a surprise for you!!" So I very slowly and dramatically pull out the Eggnog with a "TaDa!" Well Christopher is very happy about it and tells me as he puts something in the fridge and pulls out his very own carton of...EGGNOG! Yep, you guessed it...we had both gone by the grocery store today and both thought "Ouhh this would be a nice thing to have!"

So I guess married minds think alike?



And did you notice we both got "Lite"?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's too FUNNY! - we laughed - Taylor wants to know how you post - and wants to set one up for us! Okay Mrs. Teacher - we'll need lessons!! Love you!

monica said...

HAHA! wow, you guys are out of control.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com