April 6, 2009

Lettuce Wraps!

I experimented with a new recipe tonight and it totally worked! It even got the husband stamp of approval! (So you know it was filling : ) Also, this is very healthy!!




2 tablespoons olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced (I used garlic salt)
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 lb ground turkey
1-2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 cup peanuts, crushed
1 head lettuce


1. Heat onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
2. Add ground turkey and cook thoroughly.
3. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Serve in a bowl and add a spoonful to the middle of a lettuce leaf.
5. Wrap, eat and enjoy.

1 comments:

Karen said...

I saw you left a comment on my sister Robin's blog. I love a new blog to read! I will be your 5th reader. ;)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com