May 3, 2009

Another 5k!

Well I guess I am on some type of running spree...I'm starting to like it more, I think... As much as you can like running right? My friend Shelley told me that "No one really loves running...they just love the feeling you have when you finish..." So if thats the case then I guess thats me!

Anyway, so this past Saturday there was a 5k/10k in Olathe called the Olathe Heart and Sole. All the proceeds went to special olympics so I thought that was a good enough cause to get myself out of bed and run 3 miles at 8am. Our friends from church Jason and Regan ran in it as well so that was really fun. (Eventhough I ran about the first hundred yards with them and then slowed down to my pace... : ) They ran the 10k and I ran the 5k. Here are a few pics from the run!








The good news is that I finished one minute faster than my last 5k! I wasn't really aiming to have a better time, for me the goal was just to finish, but that was an added bonus.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com