September 7, 2009

One Month...

is exactly how long its been since my last blog post. Can you tell school has started or what? So what have the Branigan's been up to in the last month...


-Starting year two of teaching 3rd grade
-Starting and finishing a two week module at seminary
-Dog sitting
-Starting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace class...more on that later
-Running...and more running...
-Eating...and more eating...
-Being a bridesmaid for my dear friend Liz (now) Green

Since I don't really feel like backposting and updating on all of those things...I'll just blog about our Labor Day! We slept in this morning and then made banana wheat pancakes which were YUMMY!! After that our friends Josh and Courtney came over and we went to Cactus Grill for lunch. We tried to go to a store called "Stuff" in Brookside but it was unfortunately closed...boo. We headed to the plaza after that and did a little (window) shopping and then on our way home got FREE CHICK FIL A! Can I get an amen? So, all in all it was a super day off spent with awesome friends and really good food!



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com