June 22, 2012

Life Lately

Wow...I'm not sure how this happens to me...but once again we are just going to pretend that it hasn't been months since I last blogged. Oops. I figured the best way to catch up would be though pictures so here we go!
Chris organized and hosted a Chick-Fil-a Leadercast! It was quite the undertaking and I couldn't be more proud of him! 
 Right after the Leadercast...I jetted off to Dallas for Elise's wedding! Little did Liz know that part of her foot massage would include giving her nail tech. a hand massage...hilarious.
 Elise's wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was such a special day...
 I loved being a bridesmaid with some of my best friends!!

 Later in the month we had a baby shower for Zeke! He is such a handsome boy.
 Royals game!
 I think the people behind us really wanted to be in our picture : )
 Oh Bear...
 We finally made it to the last day of school! This year flew by so fast.
 On Memorial Day weekend...we went to the Celebration at the Station. It was such a fun night with our friends. We brought picnics and listed to the beautiful music of the Kansas City Symphony. The night ended with some awesome fireworks. When it was all over, Chris and I walked right across the street and stayed the night at the Westin Crown Center. I love that my husband arranges specials surprises like that : )
Now that it's summer and I feel like a real human again...we'll see if I can get around to posting more often!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com