On Monday night we went to the Botanic Gardens for the concert and fireworks...it was amazing as usual. We packed a picnic and enjoyed yummy food and good company!
On Wednesday morning Chris woke up bright and early to get us some good spots for the Arlington Parade. I am so glad that my husband loves the parade as much as I do : ) We had wonderful seats and were able to enjoy the parade with my family. This is one of my favorite traditions...I can remember coming to this parade since I was little with my Dad and brother. Such good memories!
One highlight of the parade was seeing our high school mascot...Little Arlie! So cute! Kick'em Colts!
Chris's mom worked very hard on the float for their church. It turned out really well!
Gary couldn't decide if he wanted to be the photographer or the driver : )
After the parade we enjoyed lunch with both of our families at another favorite...Spring Creek! YUM!!
Logan loves his Uncle Chris!
Someone ate a little too much BBQ and decided to take a little cat nap.
On Sunday we were able to participate in Logan's dedication! It was a really special time for our family : )
After Logan's dedication, Chris preached the sermon! It was one of his best ever and I felt so proud of him. My family was able to come and so did Liz, Kevin and London!
Logan was so happy after church while we were eating Mexican food...I mean, who isn't happy when you have a giant bowl of chips and salsa in front of you??
We were so thrilled to be able to spend so much time at home. It's hard to say good bye...but we know that good bye's aren't forever!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment