How far along: 16 Weeks
Sleep: It's going ok...I am waking up at least 3 times to go to the little girls room.
Missing anything: Turkey Sandwiches, Diet Dr. Pepper, and my Friday Starbucks Latte
Food Cravings: Chickfila sometimes : )
Food Aversions: Chris bought this Asian Sesame Ginger Balsamic salad dressing that I would usually like but couldn't stand it when he put it on his salad! I am also not really feeling any fish for dinner...we used to have salmon at least once a week.
Symptoms: Not really any now! The first trimester was pretty rough...just lots of nausea all throughout the day.
Have you started to show yet: Umm yea.
Happy or Moody: I would say happy most of the time...Chris might disagree a little : )
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on Dec. 20th and then our Reveal Party with our families on the 21st.


0 comments:
Post a Comment