January 25, 2013

Bumpdate



How far along: 23 Weeks! Baby is the length of an ear of corn...and a Subway Footlong : ) 
Sleep: Still going great due to my Snoogle Pillow!! I'm only waking up a few times to go to the little girls room. 
Missing anything: Not really this week : ) 
Food Cravings: Still loving LIME and Chocolate Milk. Just not together. 
Food Aversions: I still don't want any fish...blech and any sort of balsamic salad dressing. 
Symptoms: Still feeling really good. 
Have you started to show yet: Oh yea. In fact, I think everything sort of shifted up this week because I can feel the baby moving higher up in my tummy.
Happy or Moody: I would say happy!
Looking forward to: Chris actually felt the baby move last weekend! I was sitting on the couch after dinner and he was kicking really hard. Chris came over and put his hand on my belly and was able to feel him! It was a really cool moment that I will never forget. He was able to feel him a few other times since then too. I know it will just get better and better! Now I am looking forward to getting Cormac's room ready : ) 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com