February 20, 2013

Life Lately

Well, it won't be long now before we are in full baby mode so we have been busy making preparations for Cormac to come! The other day we went to Buy Buy  Baby and registered. That was quite the experience! I have to say that Chris was awesome and didn't complain once. However...

On Valentine's Day, Chris made us a wonderful dinner. I had parent/teacher conferences at school that day so he emailed me our menu for the evening. The menu did contain a disclaimer though. It said, "A drooling dog may be present during this romantic dinner. Unfortunately, this is unavoidable as he is owned by the restaurant owners." I laughed until I cried. So, so, funny. Chris did a little Pinterest research and cooked up a really yummy Italian chicken with veggies, spinach salad, and asparagus. It was so delicious. He even got us some sparkling cider to enjoy. 
And then for dessert we had two amazing cupcakes from Cupcake A La Mode. Chris also found an online deal so we were able to get them for a steal! We had Strawberries and Champagne and then Better Than ? Cupcake. Both made this preggo super happy : ) 


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com