far along: 34 Weeks! Cormac is measuring a little big for his size so at this point he is probably in the upper 5lb range.
Sleep: Well...I can definitely say that I have slept better in my life. I am not sleeping well at all. I'm waking up 4 or 5 times each night. It doesn't really hit me until I get home from school and want to go to bed at 5pm!
Missing anything: Not really missing anything this week.
Food Cravings: I am still feeling really THIRSTY all the time. And of course Chick Fil A always sounds good : )
Food Aversions: Salad hasn't really been agreeing with me lately. It seems to cause immediate indigestion which is horribly uncomfortable.
Symptoms: Feeling pretty tired at the end of the day. My ankles and feet are still swelling pretty badly. I am trying to keep them up as much as possible but that's somewhat difficult when my job is to teach 25 third graders. My doctor suggested wearing those really attractive support hose : )
Have you started to show yet: A few people think I have started to "drop"...we'll see what the doc says when we go back on Friday. We are on weekly appointments now so that is kind of fun.
Happy or Moody: I am trying to stay happy...but I think my extreme tiredness comes off as being grumpy at the end of the night...poor Chris : /
Highlights: Chris has been WONDERFUL at helping me get Cormac's room ready. I know that we will be moving shortly after he is born but I just can't fight this nesting instinct. We have done a few simple projects in his room that we can easily transfer to his new room when we move. It's been really fun seeing it all come together. Bear also likes hanging out in Cormac's room which we are loving.
We also got to see the little guy on a sonogram last week. When we went for our appointment his heart rate was a little slow and he was measuring somewhat big so our doctor sent us for a sonogram. Once we saw him his heart rate had come back up and he was looking great. He is measuring somewhat big so we'll see if we make it to 40 weeks : )
Looking forward to: At this point I am looking forward to getting all the last minute things done so that we will be ready for Cormac to come! It feels like we still have so many things to do before his arrival : )




0 comments:
Post a Comment