March 28, 2013

Bumpdate



How far along: 32 Weeks! Cormac weighs almost 4 pounds and is about 17 inches long. wow! 
Sleep: It's been touch and go...some nights I wake up 5 or 6 times and some nights only twice. I'm learning that I need to take a short afternoon cat nap when I get home from school : ) 
Missing anything: Still missing turkey sandwiches...other than that nothing else really! 
Food Cravings: I am so THIRSTY all the time. I have actually gone to Sonic a few times for a route 44 ice water with lime. Yum. : ) 
Food Aversions: No fish! 
Symptoms: I really feel like last week I dove head first into the tired stage again. Also, my ankles continue to swell pretty badly by the end of each day. It's really fun : ) 
Have you started to show yet: I have a student in my class with autism. This morning he said to me (in all seriousness) "Mrs. Branigan...why do you always have that baby in your belly?" It gave me a pretty good laugh. 
Happy or Moody: Hmm...no comment this week : ) 
Highlights: Our two baby showers were wonderful. We were more than blessed by my school and family/friends in Arlington. Now we just need to get it all put away and organized! I am also still loving feeling Cormac move in my belly. Sometimes I really think he is trying to break free. Last night I actually wondered if it was physically possible for his foot to break through haha. I'm sure it's getting pretty crowded in there! 
Looking forward to: We have a lot of special things coming up! One more baby shower, our birth class at the hospital and our maternity pics! It's all coming so quickly...sometimes I just want time to slow down and sometimes I am just ready to meet our sweet baby. 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com