Well one to be exact. I forgot to mention Landon and Stacy's reception! Landon and Stacy got married in May in TN and had their Texas reception over the July Fourth weekend. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
OH yes...and I wanted to mention that I am doing some blog designing! So if you are interested, let me know!!
Hey Kelly !! It was so good to see your comment !! I want to catch up !! Send me your email so I can email you and let you know what is going on with me, including our Denver adventure. Talk to you soon !!
1 comments:
Hey Kelly !! It was so good to see your comment !! I want to catch up !! Send me your email so I can email you and let you know what is going on with me, including our Denver adventure. Talk to you soon !!
Post a Comment