Ok y'all I have been reading some pretty good books this summer and just wanted to share!! Now, there is a little disclaimer to this first series...IT IS COMPLETELY FOR FUN. I would in no way recommend this to anyone looking for a serious read. OH yes, and be prepared to be mocked endlessly by your husband. Without further a due (?)...
The Shopaholic Series
If you haven't heard of it already, it is a series of books starting with this one Confessions of a Shopaholic about a British compulsive shopper named Becky Bloomwood. The series has about 5 or 6 books ( I think) and they are all absolutely hilarious!
Now if you are in the mood for a more serious read I would recommend Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. All of the books I have read by her are absolutely gripping and this one is no different. This book is about a highschool shooting and all that takes place before and after. This book really made me think about myself as a teacher and how much influence I have that I don't even realize. Its a page turner y'all!
Happy Reading!

0 comments:
Post a Comment