Well, Chris and I got to go home to Dallas for just a few days during spring break and we had so much fun seeing Chris's family. (My family was in the Grand Canyon with Taylor so we'll have to catch up with them next time!) Most of the time we just hung around and vegged but we did manage to make it to Spring Creek for some barbeque! My birthday is coming up so we celebrated a little early and I really can't think of a food I miss more than Spring Creek. Haha. These Kansas people really don't know how to do good barbeque.
We also had some yummy Red Oven, Red Velvet Cake. I don't think it could get much better than that!
Ok, since this post has turned into a food fest, I'll just leave you with a few pics!
(We are really working on taking more pictures I promise...)

Can there really be 24 candles on that cake?!

0 comments:
Post a Comment