June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Christopher!

Yesterday was Chris's 24th birthday and we celebrated all day! And by celebrated I do mean "ate".

We started off with breakfast at Cracker Barrell (his favorite restaurant of all time) where we had quite a spread...




After breakfast Chris had to go to class and I went to do a little tutoring. When we got home we worked on creating this:

This is truly the best cake of all time. Chocolate Sheet Cake. And surprisingly, my husband who doesn't care for too many sweet things, LOVES this cake. Paula Deen would be proud because between the cake and homemade icing this cake requires 3 sticks of butter.




The finished product.

For dinner we had Chicken and Rice which is another one of Chris's favorite foods. We ate dinner with his family (who had the exact same meal) on the Web Cam! I know, we're nerds...but at least we are nerds who love our family!


Happy Birthday Christopher!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com