A few weeks ago our good friends, The Letts, invited us to go out to dinner with them. Well of course we took them up on it right away...and then they told us we were going to a Thai restaurant. I was more than a little hesitant because I'm not really all that adventurous with my food choices. We pretty much stick to chicken, beef, and a limited variety of fish at our house : ) Well we decided to go and it ended up being DELICIOUS! Chris and I both had pad thai and Chris was able to try some curry too. I truly cannot wait to go eat there again. As always...a wonderful night with our wonderful friends!
Chicken Bacon Gnocchi
5 days ago



1 comments:
omgosh, i want your necklace!!
Aside from that tidbit, that sounds awesome! I'm not very adventurous when trying new things either... you should read one of my most recent posts. To sum it up, it was a german place, and I was already in a bad mood, so was overwhelmed trying to read about stuff I knew nothing about. BUT, I found a delicious sandwich! Too bad the place is 10 to 12 hrs away! :-)
Post a Comment