March 11, 2013

Bumpdate



How far along: 30 Weeks! Cormac is about 16 inches long and weighs about 3lbs.
Sleep: Sleeping has been ok lately. I have been getting up a TON in the night. I'm trying to have a good attitude and just know that it is preparing me for the days to come!
Missing anything: Turkey sandwiches! I could really care less about these before I was pregnant but now it just sounds so good. I know I could always heat up the meat but that just sounds gross : )
Food Cravings: Still feeling really thirsty all the time. I am torn in the middle of the night because I am so thirsty I need to drink something but I know it will only cause me to get up a few hours later. I am still loving my Simply Orange Juice with Pineapple. I realized I must be craving it because it has been on my grocery list every week!
Food Aversions: Chicken isn't sounding so good these days...unless of course it's Chick Fil A which ALWAYS sounds good.
Symptoms: Still having some major swollen ankles at the end of the day. It really doesn't bother me...just doesn't look all that attractive.
Have you started to show yet: Funny story. Chris and I went out to run errands about a week ago. We were in Hobby Lobby getting some fabric and the lady cutting it for us asked when I was due. I told her mid-may and her response was "Oh honey! You definitely aren't going to make it until then!" We both just laughed and walked away. I told Chris that I was going to add that to my book titled Idiotic Things People say to Pregnant Women. 
Happy or Moody: Mostly happy! I can tell that my hormones take over sometimes...but mostly happy!
Highlights: Feeling Cormac move in my tummy is one of the best feelings ever. Especially when Chris can feel him too or see him jumping around in there. It is one of those moments where I want to stop time and burn it in my memory so I will always have with me.
Looking forward to: We have two baby showers coming up this week! I am super excited to celebrate our little man with my coworkers and our families. When we go home to Arlington we are also doing a 3d sonogram which we both are looking forward to! I am so anxious to get a peek at Cormac and I think it will be really special to have our families be able to see him too.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com