March 20, 2013

Leawood Baby Shower

Right before spring break my sweet teammates hosted our first baby shower. It was so darling! They had yummy snacks and super cute decorations. Everything was blue for baby Cormac! Dana even decorated the cookies with a "C" for him. We got so many presents for the little guy...it was such a blessing.



 All the teachers enjoying the delicious food.
 Maria planned a really fun Baby Trivia game. She had questions about celebrities babies and famous babies from TV shows...it was so funny.
 Our counselor, Diane, knitted this blanket herself! She also knitted a sweet little cap for Cormac. I was super impressed.

 The first grade team got us our diaper bag! It is awesome!! I told everyone how Chris wanted one that was "daddy friendly" so that's why we went with the olive green one.



One cool thing we got was the monthly onesie stickers. Annabelle saw these on Etsy and snatched them up...the funny thing was that I had my eye on these exact ones! I thought somehow she knew but she said these just looked like me haha : )


When I got home that day Chris and I spent lots of time just looking at all the sweet gifts. We both were in awe of how generous everyone was and how blessed we are to have our Leawood family.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com