January 17, 2014

seven months!

Cormac Lain you are seven months old! I have to confess that I am posting this about two months late and Momma's memory isn't that great! So we're just going to go with the pictures this month! 

 On of my favorite times of the day is our morning snuggle time. Most mornings, right after you wake up, we bring you into our bed and snuggle while Daddy drinks his coffee. You are getting more and more interested in that coffee  cup! Sometimes I will ask you, "how do you take your coffee Cormac?"
 You sure do get lots of smiles when we are out and about! Especially when you wear your monster hat!
 Lately, you are more and more interested in the TV. Well, we went to Costco one day and walked down the isle with all the REALLY BIG televisions and I think you were in awe. It was pretty funny to watch you take it all in!
 You love your grandpa!

 Brother Bear :  ) He is so used to us laying out blankets for him that he likes to snuggle up on your blanket sometimes. I don't think you mind.
 On Thanksgiving we walked the Turkey Trot here in Fort Worth! It was pretty cold so we had to really bundle you up. Which of course you loved : ) NOT! You did pretty well for most of the walk until you decided you were sick of being in your nice, cushy stroller. Luckily you had lots of arms that were willing to carry you.


 Mr. Personality : ) You have been giving us LOTS of funny faces lately!
 I bought you this little jumper at a consignment sale and you absolutely LOVE it. It is so hilarious to watch you jumping in it!
 It's never to early to learn to read  eat books!



 We had the Green's over one night and you and London took your baths together! It was so cute! I'm sure you won't think so in about 13 years...but oh well!
 At the beginning of December we had a lot of icy weather come through so we were snowed in for a few days! It was an adventure trying to keep you entertained the whole time since we usually try and get out of the house at least once a day. But you were a champ and did great.

Sweet Cormac, we love you more than words could ever say.
Love,
Momma & Daddy

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com