Well I had a little time on my hands today (as you can tell...) so this is the fruit of my labor. I'm telling you, I am totally addicted to this whole digital scrapbooking thing and the best part is...I haven't spent one penny! Now theres something husbands can really stand behind!
Chris and I are both just having a lazy day today...just waiting. Waiting to hear about several different circumstances. I think waiting is Gods way of seeing our true character. I know that Chris and I have certainly learned more about ourselves...and the Lord in this time than we have in a long time.
Oh yes, and I have to mention this story for Robin...Last Saturday we were at the farmers market in our downtown buying lots of veggies (etc.) and Chris is looking around at all the cute young families with little babies in strollers and says to me, "I think we need to have a baby just so we can put all our bags in its stroller..."
So now I have 2 great reasons for us to have a baby
1. It would make my blog more interesting
2. and I quote "We can put all our bags in the stroller..."
For my parents and in-laws who read this and are hyperventilating right now...don't worry...we're smarter than that : )
Chicken Bacon Gnocchi
5 days ago

3 comments:
HAHAHA! That's awesome! That really cracked me up! :) Hey, will you design my blog? You do it SO good!!
You know us so well!! Scared me for minute - Love your blog!! Great job!
I'm going to email you, I promise! :)
Post a Comment