August 13, 2008

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

Well last night I had the pleasure of attending a candle party with some of the other seminary wives and it was such a blessing to my heart! I think that has been one of the biggest challenges so far being up here in Kansas City...just being away from my close girl friends. But last night was such a blast. We laughed and talked and smelled yummy candles. I even bought one! The yummy smell of Strudel and Spice should be filling our home in 5 to 7 business days.

We also had a fun time last Saturday night, again hanging out with some Seminary folk. When I asked Joanna if we could bring anything to the get together she said "Bring something Texas" and you better believe we did! We brought some homemade Texas Salsa, recipe compliments of Steven. And I have to admit that our Texas Salsa was a huge hit! This just goes toward our theory that everything is truly bigger and BETTER in Texas.

Well unfortunately we did not take any pictures at either one of these fun gatherings...we're trying to get better at remember that...so we'll try and post some pics later!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com