August 25, 2008

One week down...

Alot to go...

Well I just have to say that I had a really awesome first week of school. It was super exhausting but so rewarding. I really love all my kids and my team. On Monday we all lined the main hallway and greeted them while they were walking in. (There was also a man on stilts greeting them outside, and some jammin music...only in Leawood y'all). And while we were waiting in the hall for all the kids to start coming in this great bouquet of flowers was delivered for...ME!! Chris sent me flowers and pretty much the whole staff saw them being delivered. Isn't that like the whole point of getting flowers at work? Way to go Hubs! : )

Well the rest of the week was kind of a blur. My class is really sweet and funny and they are good listeners (I know its just the first week...but still...) Chris is also taking a class this week and last week so thats been a little hard not having someone to spill your guts to at the end of the day. But we had breakfast at Cracker Barrell on Saturday and had some "us" time.

Honestly there is alot more I have to say but I'm just too tired to write it!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com