August 17, 2008

Without Further Adieu...

Ok! Here are some pictures of my classroom...

*disclaimer* I only had about 24 hours to pull this all together so it might look different if I had had say...two weeks...however I love it all the same!!

Also I'd like to note that here in Kansas "themed" classrooms are unheard of. So for the risk of being mercilessly made fun of, I went with generic, colorful classroom.

OK! OK!!




The view from the door.


My little reading corner. The plan is to jazz it up a little more later.



My entire back wall is basically a huge bulletin board because my room was built out into our pod.

My desk area. Umm...note the Chick Fil A cup.

This is the view from my desk area.
Mail boxes. It says "You've Got Mail"...I stole that from Kristin Lewis thank you very much!

So thats it!! School starts tomorrow!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com