July 22, 2009

Baked Potato Dip

I made this dip last night for a little get together we had and it was SO good!! I could have eaten the entire thing on my own...but don't worry, I didn't!

1 8oz sour cream
1 8oz whipped cream cheese
1 pkg Cheddar Cheese
1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
1 pkg real bacon pieces
(Chives are optional...I don't care for them, so I didn't use them!)

Ok, so this is literally the easiest dip ever. All you do is mix all those ingredients together, put them in an 8x8 and bake at 300 for about 45 minutes. Just until all the cheeses are melted together. Serve with wheat thins! (or triscuits, or chips...anything you want!)

*Another way I saw this dip served was in a bread bowl. If you make it in a bread bowl you have to bake it at 300 for about 2 hours.

Take this to your next party...everyone will LOVE it!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com