July 18, 2009

Paint by Numbers...

4...the number of miles I ran this morning.
12...the TOTAL number of miles run this week.
2...the number of weeks completed of my half-marathon training.

2...the number of cool metal art things I found at Hobby Lobby to hang above our couch.




I am really trying to go for "shabby shic" and I think these go perfectly! Its so simple too...I just love it!
2...the number of these drinks I consume each day! I try to drink only one but they are SO good. Diet Green Tea with Citrus from Costco. If you get the Costco coupons there was a $2 off one in there for this week! They come in a pack of about 30...well worth it! I think with the coupon they were $8 total.

And lastly....79. As in 79 degrees. As in the HIGH temperature for Kansas City today. Currently we have our doors and windows open enjoying the breeze! Yesterday Chris and I walked to the Starbucks close to our house and we actually got a little chilly sitting outside with our drinks! Its the middle of July but feels like October. Completely insane.
Well, I'm off to layout by the pool...and not sweat. I know. Its crazy.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com